Calm Gem Story Oil
The Gem Story balancing oils are the multi-sensory lovechild of our own brand and natural personal care brand, Bios Apothecary. A shared ethos and a quest to marry ancient ritual with modern lifestyle inspired us to create a fully immersive experience in the form of themed balancing oils. Gem Story exists at the intersection where luxe design meets mind, body and soul practices. Essential oils used in combination with crystals have been used throughout history to help channel, focus and harness energy. We honor and amplify their power when we merge their healing properties. Dab the fragrant oils on your pulse points or use as a light perfume and allow their energy to align with your own power.
Create A Ritual - Apply a multi-sensory oil to pulse points while in a comfortable seated position with eyes closed.
Cultivate An Intention - Begin with a mantra and silently repeat to yourself. Choose ours below or create your own.
"I radiate joy and go through my day with effortless ease."
Seal Your Practice - We encourage you to end your ritual by expressing gratitude for the gifts in your life.
- Collection: Gem Story
- Product description: A soothing infusion of Peridot, Ethiopian Opal, and Quartz Crystal, scented with therapeutic grade grapefruit and ylang ylang essential oil.
- Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Peridot Gemstones, Ethiopian Opal Gemstones, and Quartz Crystal Gemstones, Citrus Grandis (White Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ylang Ylang (Canaga Odorata) Flower Oil
- Materials: glass bottle, semi-precious gemstones, and essential oils Specification: 15ml glass bottle roll on applicator and gold cap, shelf life: 1 year
- Product & Design: 100% natural. Therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities and medicinal properties. Made without chemicals, synthetic preservatives, highly processed ingredients, parabens, gmos, artificial scents, colors or dyes.
- Product Size: 3/4 x 1.5 x 3 inches
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
We offer FREE Shipping with Canada Post on Canadian orders $100 and over (excluding taxes).
Under $100 orders have $12 flat shipping rate.
You should expect your package 1-7 business day. All our packages have a tracking number and will be sent to you when the order is shipped.
We work on getting all orders out as quickly as possible but please allow up to 2 days for processing. Anything ordered Friday after 4 pm or later will not be processed until the following week.
Orders to the United States have a flat shipping rate of $25.
We are not responsible for any additional fee or duties associated with delivery.
Our inventory may be subject to change, despite our best efforts to keep inventory accurate sometimes things get wacky. This rarely happens but, in the event, that it does, you will be notified shortly after placing your order and you will be refunded for the payment amount with profuse apologies.
For purchases through our website, our policy lasts 7 days from the day you received. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused with tag attached and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Sale items, special orders, and shipping/delivery fees are final sale and non-refundable.
If you want to return regular-priced products purchased online, then you need to follow the steps below to ensure the return process works smoothly.
1) Customer have 7 days from the date you receive the product to request authorization from us to return purchased items. Return requests will not be authorized after 7 days. To request authorization, simply call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing why a return is being requested. We will provide Return Authorization information for approved returns by email. No credits will be issued for product returned to us without authorization. You will be responsible for the additional shipping charges on product exchanges.
2) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.